Monday, June 4, 2012

Endorphin Overload!

I'm on a life high right now. Like freaking loving everything.  We had a great crossfit WOD tonight - Hero WOD Erin.  Five rounds of 15 dumbbell split-cleans and 21 pull-ups.  I was on round 4 of pull-ups when my right hand ripped but it didn't hurt too bad.  Round five the left hand ripped and dammit if I wasn't giddy looking down at my palms.  Coach Robert was laughing and clapping at me, telling me to take pics and post them on Facebook because that's what happens when you're finally cool. I was still smiling in the car on the way home and dammit even turned up the radio when Beiber came on.  Something must be going right (either that or I've totally lost it) when Beiber is cause for windows down car-kareoke. Fist pumps and internet high fives for everyone (just not too hard on my blisties!).

No comments:

Post a Comment